Nexus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nexus

This isn't your everyday school...

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 104 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:03 am
Latest topics
» Thorn Darkrose
Leslie's Skills I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 7:55 pm by Thorn Darkrose

» Looking For New Admins & Mods!!!
Leslie's Skills I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 10:26 am by Desiree

» Final Gathering
Leslie's Skills I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 8:58 pm by Trever

» Skills for a Hale girl
Leslie's Skills I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 5:56 pm by Desiree

» A dorm for Amelie Hale
Leslie's Skills I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 5:55 pm by Desiree

» Nevaeh's Skills
Leslie's Skills I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 11:41 pm by Guest

» Nevaeh's Dorm
Leslie's Skills I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 11:38 pm by Guest

» Kathleen's skills
Leslie's Skills I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 5:42 pm by Desiree

» Kathleen's dorm
Leslie's Skills I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 7:46 pm by Guest

Top posters
Desiree (161)
Leslie's Skills I_vote_lcapLeslie's Skills I_voting_barLeslie's Skills I_vote_rcap 
Trever (84)
Leslie's Skills I_vote_lcapLeslie's Skills I_voting_barLeslie's Skills I_vote_rcap 
Thorn Darkrose (1)
Affiliates
Photobucket Leslie's Skills Button10 Leslie's Skills 7a1feab4-1

Poll
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Leslie's Skills

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Leslie's Skills Empty
PostSubject: Leslie's Skills   Leslie's Skills I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 1:02 am

Name: Vampire

Ability: It has given him the ability to quickly become popular with the ladies.

He can be in sunlight, he simply prefers not to because his eyes are photo sensitive. When he is out in the day light, he is often seen wearing blacked out sunglasses that make him appear blind.

He has increased strength, agility, night vision, endurance, and heightened senses.

History: (See character history)

Name: Technology

Ability: He is extremely well versed in the ways of the circuit board. He can fix and/or make anything he needs with just a few parts normal people have lying around their house. This makes him popular among other guys as it allows him to quickly and quietly bypass any security system one might have in place.

History: Over his many years of "life", he participated in many scientific discoveries and inventions. Tesla didn't build the Tesla Coil by himself. Wink
Back to top Go down
Desiree
Admin
Desiree

Leslie's Skills Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leslie's Skills   Leslie's Skills I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 1:03 am

APPROVED
Back to top Go down
https://nexus-academy-rpg.rpg-board.net

Leslie's Skills Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leslie's Skills   Leslie's Skills I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 1:03 am

Approved
Back to top Go down
Desiree
Admin
Desiree

Leslie's Skills Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leslie's Skills   Leslie's Skills I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 1:04 am

Double Approved?
Back to top Go down
https://nexus-academy-rpg.rpg-board.net

Leslie's Skills Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leslie's Skills   Leslie's Skills I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 1:08 am

We are awesome like that…now trever needs to approve it
Back to top Go down

Leslie's Skills Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leslie's Skills   Leslie's Skills I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 3:00 am

Name: Vampiric Shield

Ability: This shield protects the vampire and anyone and anything touching the vampire from radiation, scans, radar, etc. The only things that can get through are light and air. The shield itself is colored a light blue that is see through. Strips of clear float throughout the shield while it's active. While using the shield, the vampire cannot interact with anything on the outside. Also, anyone who wishes to enjoy the protection of the shield must stay in contact with the vampire.

History: Genetic

Name: Insomnia

Ability: Leslie doesn't sleep. Ever. He doesn't need to and is perfectly able to function without sleep.

Back to top Go down

Leslie's Skills Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leslie's Skills   Leslie's Skills I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 10:45 am

Approved
Back to top Go down

Leslie's Skills Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leslie's Skills   Leslie's Skills I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 7:00 pm

Name: Heals!

Ability: Leslie's saliva is able to heal minor injuries. Though, with the right mind set and set of skills, major injuries could also be healed with this. The primary function of this ability is to hide the bite marks he would leave on his victims.

History: Genetic.
Back to top Go down

Leslie's Skills Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leslie's Skills   Leslie's Skills I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 7:04 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down

Leslie's Skills Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leslie's Skills   Leslie's Skills I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 10:02 pm

Name: Teleportation

Ability: Leslie is able to move from one place to another in an instant. The method he uses results in a resounding popping noise.

History: Leslie has had plenty of time to think about things. He contemplated many things and has figured out a way to teleport without the use of magic or technology. He uses advanced physics in order to switch places with occupied space.

Name: Partial Telepathy

Ability: This allows Leslie to read the minds of others and insert his own thoughts in their minds. This is not mind control. He is able to turn this ability off and generally doesn't use it.

Back to top Go down

Leslie's Skills Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leslie's Skills   Leslie's Skills I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 10:05 pm

Approved, but you can't teleport into locked rooms and what not, and you must have some vision of the place you want to go.
Back to top Go down

Leslie's Skills Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leslie's Skills   Leslie's Skills I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 10:24 pm

Wilco, Delta leader out. -salutes-
Back to top Go down

Leslie's Skills Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leslie's Skills   Leslie's Skills I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 10:39 pm

As for reading minds they have to let you in
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Leslie's Skills Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leslie's Skills   Leslie's Skills I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Leslie's Skills
Page 1 of 1