Nexus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nexus

This isn't your everyday school...

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 104 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:03 am
Latest topics
» Thorn Darkrose
Kyo's skills I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 7:55 pm by Thorn Darkrose

» Looking For New Admins & Mods!!!
Kyo's skills I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 10:26 am by Desiree

» Final Gathering
Kyo's skills I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 8:58 pm by Trever

» Skills for a Hale girl
Kyo's skills I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 5:56 pm by Desiree

» A dorm for Amelie Hale
Kyo's skills I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 5:55 pm by Desiree

» Nevaeh's Skills
Kyo's skills I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 11:41 pm by Guest

» Nevaeh's Dorm
Kyo's skills I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 11:38 pm by Guest

» Kathleen's skills
Kyo's skills I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 5:42 pm by Desiree

» Kathleen's dorm
Kyo's skills I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 7:46 pm by Guest

Top posters
Desiree (161)
Kyo's skills I_vote_lcapKyo's skills I_voting_barKyo's skills I_vote_rcap 
Trever (84)
Thorn Darkrose (1)
Affiliates
Photobucket Kyo's skills Button10 Kyo's skills 7a1feab4-1

Poll
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Kyo's skills

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Kyo's skills Empty
PostSubject: Kyo's skills   Kyo's skills I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 11:08 pm

Name: Darkness

Ability: This is Kyo's ability to control the power of darkness. He is able to shoot blast of pure dark energy and create portals of darkness that allow him to travel from place to place in a short amount of time. He can also create little demon of darkness to do his bidding and form weapons made out of pure dark energy.

History: This is one of the powers he gained from being the son of a demon, but trained to control it with ihs father.

Name: Psychokinesis.

Ability: This is Kyo's angelic power to use all forms of psychic power. He is able to manipulate objects and make them do various things with his mind such as move, lift, agitate, vibrate, spin, bend, break, impact, speed up, and slow down objects.. He is able to create barriers and use it on himself to fly. This is possible by him moving matter at the micro or macro levels with his mind. He is also able to teleport himself and even faze through objects.

History: This is the power he gained from his angel's blood and was taught to master it by his mother during his years.

Name: Rythm

Ability: Once Kyo is able to memorize the rythmic attack pattern of his opponents he is able to predict their moves and block it. Although this only works in hand-to-hand combat.

History: Kyo picked this trait up in his martial arts training with his parents.

Name: Demon form

Ability: in this form Kyo is able to use his demon powers to the fullest. he is able to surround his body in darkness and move 3x faster than he normally can. his strength is also upped along with all his other physical attributes. In this form he has the power to fly.

Appearence:Kyo's skills Cuatro_espada_by_anhellica-d2q6jil

History: Kyo trained to transform into this form while his father was still alive.

Name: Angel form

Ability: In this form Kyo is able to use his angel powers to the fullest. He is able to surround his body in darkness and move 3x faster than he normally can. His strength is also upped along with all his other physical attributes. In this form he has the power to fly.

Appearence:Kyo's skills Angel_heise-1

History: Kyo trained this form with his mother and is still somewhat having trouble entering this form meaning it takes him longer to enter this form than his demon form.

Name: Sword master

Ability: During Kyo's training in swordsmanship he has become a master class sword user and can fight on par with anyone using a sword.

History: training

Name: Martial Arts

Ability: Being trained in various martial arts when he was younger he has mastered different types. A few examples are Muy thai, Capoeira, Juijitsu, and Karate. He has reached master level in each of these martial arts.

History: training

Name: Drift King

Ability: Kyo has mastered the art of drifting making him the best drifter in the entire school.

History: Practicing

Name: Surfing

Ability: Kyo is somewhat a good surfer, he may not be the best but he can definately handle some big waves and surf with the best.

History: practice

Name: Speed & Accuracy

Ability: Kyo is quite fast. Faster than most creatures would. He gained this speed from his years of training. He also possesses a deadly accuracy that was also gained from training over the years.

History: Training

Last edited by kyo on Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:50 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Desiree
Admin
Desiree

Kyo's skills Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyo's skills   Kyo's skills I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 8:01 am

APPROVED
Back to top Go down
https://nexus-academy-rpg.rpg-board.net

Kyo's skills
Page 1 of 1