Nexus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nexus

This isn't your everyday school...

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 104 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:03 am
Latest topics
» Thorn Darkrose
Reborn...Ciaossu I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 7:55 pm by Thorn Darkrose

» Looking For New Admins & Mods!!!
Reborn...Ciaossu I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 10:26 am by Desiree

» Final Gathering
Reborn...Ciaossu I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 8:58 pm by Trever

» Skills for a Hale girl
Reborn...Ciaossu I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 5:56 pm by Desiree

» A dorm for Amelie Hale
Reborn...Ciaossu I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 5:55 pm by Desiree

» Nevaeh's Skills
Reborn...Ciaossu I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 11:41 pm by Guest

» Nevaeh's Dorm
Reborn...Ciaossu I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 11:38 pm by Guest

» Kathleen's skills
Reborn...Ciaossu I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 5:42 pm by Desiree

» Kathleen's dorm
Reborn...Ciaossu I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 7:46 pm by Guest

Top posters
Desiree (161)
Reborn...Ciaossu I_vote_lcapReborn...Ciaossu I_voting_barReborn...Ciaossu I_vote_rcap 
Trever (84)
Reborn...Ciaossu I_vote_lcapReborn...Ciaossu I_voting_barReborn...Ciaossu I_vote_rcap 
Thorn Darkrose (1)
Affiliates
Photobucket Reborn...Ciaossu Button10 Reborn...Ciaossu 7a1feab4-1

Poll
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Reborn...Ciaossu

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Reborn...Ciaossu Empty
PostSubject: Reborn...Ciaossu   Reborn...Ciaossu I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 11:14 pm

Vital Statistics:

Name: Reborn da Vinci Rembrandt Michangelo Leon
Height: 40 cm
Weight: 3.7 km
Appearance: Reborn always dresses in a black suit with a white or red undershirt and a black tie. His shoes are black and formal and are shined regularly. He wears a fedora with a red stripe. Reborn has all the appearances of an infant, and has curly sideburns. When he removes his hat, his hair is suprisingly spiky and large.

Employment Qualities:
Regularity: Full time teacher. Has secret resting plaves hidden all around the school, and can catch anyone misbehaving.
Position(s): Teacher (Is certified to teach any subject and can also tutor.$
Professionalism: Reborn is extremely strict and will push his students with extremely hard questions. If a student is to get something wrong, he is known to throw chalk at their head with a force that makes the chalk explode into duat upon impact.

Relations: Great-great-grandnephew: Mafia Leader

Sexuality: Reborn can be considered straight, but also asexual, as he gives no concern to sexual acts.
Preferences: Smart girls are the girls who can hug him.
Likes: Sleeping, food, swimming, abusing teaching students.
Dislikes: Slackers, drugs, arrogance, disrespect, cowardly boys, wimpy boys, stupid kids, pointless killing.

Back Story:When a baby dies in the womb, its gauranteed to end up in Heaven.
History: Reborn was a still-born who ended up in Heaven. Had he been born, he would've been born into a happy Italian family with an older sister. In Heaven, Reborn always had a fun-loving personality and would spend most of his time playing games with other children. But through the years, he began wanting to learn about the living world. He went to all the wise ancient men such as Leonardo da Vinci and so on, to educate him in the things they did when they were alive. But their stories were not all good and educational. They also taught Reborn about the evils of the world. After many years, Reborn decided to head down to the living world to see for himself the evil and good of humans. He observed politics and labled that as evil. He observed music and labled it as good. He observed crime and labled it as evil. He went around the world and eventually ended up in Italy, where he heard about the famous families of organized crime called Mafia. It interested him, as some Mafia families dealt drugs and killed others for power and money. But some families shared their wealth with the town and protected one another. Reborn found that his brother's son's son's son had become the boss of one of these families. So Reborn found him, and after a couple hoirs of disbelief and critiscism, Reborn convinced him that he was actually an angel from Heaven. Reborn became a fulltime Mafioso and experienced for himself the good and evil of the Mafia. After a couple years, Reborn decided he had learned enough about them and left Italy. He had heard in the news about teenagers doing good things for the world, but also about teenagers doing bad things. He decided he wanted to observe for himself the teenagers of the living world. So Reborn went to college and graduated in 4 months, under the name of Borin Hatz. Now Reborn has become a teacher in this school, hoping to learn about the world through the students and also guiding them to become better people. However, he has also Developed an undying Mafia-like attitude that he unfortunatly demonstrates on Students. Beware.
Back to top Go down

Reborn...Ciaossu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reborn...Ciaossu   Reborn...Ciaossu I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 9:35 pm

I believe I posted this some time ago....bump?
Back to top Go down
Desiree
Admin
Desiree

Reborn...Ciaossu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reborn...Ciaossu   Reborn...Ciaossu I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 6:34 pm

I've been meaning to ask Trever about it. I'm sorry for the wait!
Back to top Go down
https://nexus-academy-rpg.rpg-board.net
Trever
Admin
Trever

Reborn...Ciaossu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reborn...Ciaossu   Reborn...Ciaossu I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 7:00 pm

What about me?
Back to top Go down
Desiree
Admin
Desiree

Reborn...Ciaossu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reborn...Ciaossu   Reborn...Ciaossu I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 1:31 am

What's your opinion on this because I'm really not sure if I should approve it or not... its strange...
Back to top Go down
Trever
Admin
Trever

Reborn...Ciaossu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reborn...Ciaossu   Reborn...Ciaossu I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 12:40 pm

Yeah?
I didnt read it honnestly....
Ill look it over now
Back to top Go down
Trever
Admin
Trever

Reborn...Ciaossu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reborn...Ciaossu   Reborn...Ciaossu I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 12:45 pm

Its interesting.
But nothing I can see is no approve worthy.
unless i overlooked something?
Back to top Go down
Desiree
Admin
Desiree

Reborn...Ciaossu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reborn...Ciaossu   Reborn...Ciaossu I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 1:35 pm

Okay then lol
APPROVED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Reborn...Ciaossu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reborn...Ciaossu   Reborn...Ciaossu I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reborn...Ciaossu
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nexus  :: General Creation :: Character Creation-