Nexus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nexus

This isn't your everyday school...

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 104 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:03 am
Latest topics
» Thorn Darkrose
Two Guys, One Remote... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 7:55 pm by Thorn Darkrose

» Looking For New Admins & Mods!!!
Two Guys, One Remote... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 10:26 am by Desiree

» Final Gathering
Two Guys, One Remote... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 8:58 pm by Trever

» Skills for a Hale girl
Two Guys, One Remote... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 5:56 pm by Desiree

» A dorm for Amelie Hale
Two Guys, One Remote... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 5:55 pm by Desiree

» Nevaeh's Skills
Two Guys, One Remote... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 11:41 pm by Guest

» Nevaeh's Dorm
Two Guys, One Remote... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 11:38 pm by Guest

» Kathleen's skills
Two Guys, One Remote... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 5:42 pm by Desiree

» Kathleen's dorm
Two Guys, One Remote... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 7:46 pm by Guest

Top posters
Desiree (161)
Two Guys, One Remote... - Page 2 I_vote_lcapTwo Guys, One Remote... - Page 2 I_voting_barTwo Guys, One Remote... - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Trever (84)
Two Guys, One Remote... - Page 2 I_vote_lcapTwo Guys, One Remote... - Page 2 I_voting_barTwo Guys, One Remote... - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Thorn Darkrose (1)
Affiliates
Photobucket Two Guys, One Remote... - Page 2 Button10 Two Guys, One Remote... - Page 2 7a1feab4-1

Poll
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Two Guys, One Remote...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Two Guys, One Remote... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two Guys, One Remote...   Two Guys, One Remote... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 4:34 pm

After talking to Desi, Kisa realised she had gotten off track and needed to bring the food to Trevers before he killed someone. With (or without) the help of desi, she took the food to Trevers dorm room, walking around from the outside so she didnt have to deal with any "Youre not alowed here!" bullshit. She was about to come in through the window but some guy was there. She set the food down and went to see if he was ok. He didnt look so good to be honest and she wasnt about to just walk over him and totally ignore him.

((Since this thread was created awhile back, this is all pre Haru and Kisa having sex so there is no tension between us XD just putting it out there. I wouldnt of posted otherwise.))
Back to top Go down
Desiree
Admin
Desiree

Two Guys, One Remote... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two Guys, One Remote...   Two Guys, One Remote... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 6:39 pm

Desi shook her head at Kisa. "No worrys, I don't know how much this was supossed to cost anyways..." she smiled at the girl. "I'm Desiree but I go by Desi." She noticed that Kisa began to look as if she had forgotten something and was picking up the food. "Ill help," she said, picking up the other half of the food. Theywalked out side and around the building to an open window. A guy waddled towards it and fell out out of it and she raised her eyebrow, "well this is... interesting." She said trying to hold back a laugh.
Back to top Go down
https://nexus-academy-rpg.rpg-board.net

Two Guys, One Remote...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nexus  :: Male Dormitorys :: Dorm 8-
Jump to: