Nexus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nexus

This isn't your everyday school...

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 104 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:03 am
Latest topics
» Thorn Darkrose
Balathazar "Siresh" Sireshnalt I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 7:55 pm by Thorn Darkrose

» Looking For New Admins & Mods!!!
Balathazar "Siresh" Sireshnalt I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 10:26 am by Desiree

» Final Gathering
Balathazar "Siresh" Sireshnalt I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 8:58 pm by Trever

» Skills for a Hale girl
Balathazar "Siresh" Sireshnalt I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 5:56 pm by Desiree

» A dorm for Amelie Hale
Balathazar "Siresh" Sireshnalt I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 5:55 pm by Desiree

» Nevaeh's Skills
Balathazar "Siresh" Sireshnalt I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 11:41 pm by Guest

» Nevaeh's Dorm
Balathazar "Siresh" Sireshnalt I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 11:38 pm by Guest

» Kathleen's skills
Balathazar "Siresh" Sireshnalt I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 5:42 pm by Desiree

» Kathleen's dorm
Balathazar "Siresh" Sireshnalt I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 7:46 pm by Guest

Top posters
Desiree (161)
Balathazar "Siresh" Sireshnalt I_vote_lcapBalathazar "Siresh" Sireshnalt I_voting_barBalathazar "Siresh" Sireshnalt I_vote_rcap 
Trever (84)
Balathazar "Siresh" Sireshnalt I_vote_lcapBalathazar "Siresh" Sireshnalt I_voting_barBalathazar "Siresh" Sireshnalt I_vote_rcap 
Thorn Darkrose (1)
Affiliates
Photobucket Balathazar "Siresh" Sireshnalt Button10 Balathazar "Siresh" Sireshnalt 7a1feab4-1

Poll
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Balathazar "Siresh" Sireshnalt

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Balathazar "Siresh" Sireshnalt Empty
PostSubject: Balathazar "Siresh" Sireshnalt   Balathazar "Siresh" Sireshnalt I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 5:56 pm

Vital Statistics:

Name: Balthazar Cobert Sireshnalt (Nicknames include, Siresh, Resh, Balto)
Age/Grade: 18/Senior
Race: Satyr
Height: 6'8"
Weight: 210
Appearance: http://fc07.deviantart.com/fs21/f/2007/284/0/5/Cocky_Hunky_Satyr__Commission__by_humbuged.jpg

Relations:

Sexuality: Will fuck anything with a hole (Does not take anything up his hole)
Preferences: Since he is a typical Satyr, he is turned on basically all the time and nearly by anything. He has a lot of experience and he is very open about all matters of sex. He isnt at all picky either, nor is he shallow. If anyone is acting more sexual than the norm, he will be more prone to letting his own sexual impulses show. He does have a favorite though and he does take a strong liking to virgin girls.
Likes: Sports, physical exercise, sex, pain associated with sex or physical excercise, drinking, parties, showing off, fighting, driving, music
Dislikes: Studying, mind games, clothing, anything having to do with critical thinking, cock teases, being cage up like a domestic house pet (aka being in a relationship.)

Back story:
History: He was abandoned at birth so he never knew his real parents and to this day he doesnt really care. He was taken in by a kind middle aged man who lived in the meadows of Greece, the place of his birth. Being poor, they couldnt afford much for themselves and 6 years later the man died of hunger. From there on Balthazar was alone. He fended for himself and relied on no one but himself. He became very strong both physically and emotionally over the years but as his social and sexual needs came to him with age, he knew he'd need to surround himself in a much different enviroment. So at the age of 15, he snuck onto various ships until he eventually stopped at France and became a student there.
Back to top Go down

Balathazar "Siresh" Sireshnalt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Balathazar "Siresh" Sireshnalt   Balathazar "Siresh" Sireshnalt I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 1:31 pm

Approved. You are going to be a half breed
Back to top Go down

Balathazar "Siresh" Sireshnalt
Page 1 of 1