Nexus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nexus

This isn't your everyday school...

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 104 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:03 am
Latest topics
» Thorn Darkrose
Alice "Trip" Torres I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 7:55 pm by Thorn Darkrose

» Looking For New Admins & Mods!!!
Alice "Trip" Torres I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 10:26 am by Desiree

» Final Gathering
Alice "Trip" Torres I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 8:58 pm by Trever

» Skills for a Hale girl
Alice "Trip" Torres I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 5:56 pm by Desiree

» A dorm for Amelie Hale
Alice "Trip" Torres I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 5:55 pm by Desiree

» Nevaeh's Skills
Alice "Trip" Torres I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 11:41 pm by Guest

» Nevaeh's Dorm
Alice "Trip" Torres I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 11:38 pm by Guest

» Kathleen's skills
Alice "Trip" Torres I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 5:42 pm by Desiree

» Kathleen's dorm
Alice "Trip" Torres I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 7:46 pm by Guest

Top posters
Desiree (161)
Alice "Trip" Torres I_vote_lcapAlice "Trip" Torres I_voting_barAlice "Trip" Torres I_vote_rcap 
Trever (84)
Alice "Trip" Torres I_vote_lcapAlice "Trip" Torres I_voting_barAlice "Trip" Torres I_vote_rcap 
Thorn Darkrose (1)
Affiliates
Photobucket Alice "Trip" Torres Button10 Alice "Trip" Torres 7a1feab4-1

Poll
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Alice "Trip" Torres

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Alice "Trip" Torres Empty
PostSubject: Alice "Trip" Torres   Alice "Trip" Torres I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 6:19 am

Vital Statistics:

Name: Alice Torres (She hates the name, and goes by Trip)
Age/Grade: 17, Junior
Race: Half Demon
Height: 5 feet 7 inches
Weight: 118 pounds
Appearance: Although usually keeping it green, Trip dyes her hair once a month, and always keeps it short. If she's feeling an extreme emotion, her eyes change color. They are usually dark blue. She has slight abs and is well toned. She never shows her wings for 2 reasons: 1) She just doesn't like them 2) Since she is only half demon, they breaks the skin when they come out.

Alice "Trip" Torres Punk_Girl_2_3-1

Relations:

Sexuality: Straight. Not the type for just dating any cute guy she sees, so she hasn't had a lot of boyfriends, but the ones she did have didn't end in tragedy (except for once)
Preferences: Abnormally colored slightly shaggy hair, thin and not extremely muscular guys. She doesn't like the guys who date just about any girl they see.
Likes: Drawing, computers and programming, dancing and working out, getting good grades, being out at night, music, colorful candy, HOT TOPIC.
Dislikes: Drama, snooty people, cheaters, slackers, morons, sleeping, procrastinating, getting bad grades.

Back story:
History: Trip's mother was a demon. Literally. She was murdered when Trip was 11. Trip's father is human, and despises her for how much she reminds him of her mother. He was a drunk, so Trip wasn't too terribly upset when he sent her to Nexus so he wouldn't have to deal with her. From a young age it became apparent that Trip was special. Not only did she inherit some of her mothers powers, (she can bring out her wings, as well as give and take people's emotions. The latter of the two has its limitations) but she it also very intelligent. She could solve complex equations in less then a second, and memorize pages of information in an hour, however; she was never good at history.
Trip's second boyfriend didn't end well. One night she accidentally transferred all of her emotions into him. He had a heart attack due to the overload. He lived, but he is still in a coma. She hasn't dated since then, out of fear of hurting anyone else. She is still waiting for the certain someone to be the exception.
Back to top Go down

Alice "Trip" Torres Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alice "Trip" Torres   Alice "Trip" Torres I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 1:41 pm

Approved

welcome to nexus.
Back to top Go down

Alice "Trip" Torres
Page 1 of 1