Nexus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nexus

This isn't your everyday school...

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 104 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:03 am
Latest topics
» Thorn Darkrose
Lexi! <3 W.I.P. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 7:55 pm by Thorn Darkrose

» Looking For New Admins & Mods!!!
Lexi! <3 W.I.P. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 10:26 am by Desiree

» Final Gathering
Lexi! <3 W.I.P. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 8:58 pm by Trever

» Skills for a Hale girl
Lexi! <3 W.I.P. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 5:56 pm by Desiree

» A dorm for Amelie Hale
Lexi! <3 W.I.P. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 5:55 pm by Desiree

» Nevaeh's Skills
Lexi! <3 W.I.P. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 11:41 pm by Guest

» Nevaeh's Dorm
Lexi! <3 W.I.P. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 11:38 pm by Guest

» Kathleen's skills
Lexi! <3 W.I.P. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 5:42 pm by Desiree

» Kathleen's dorm
Lexi! <3 W.I.P. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 7:46 pm by Guest

Top posters
Desiree (161)
Lexi! <3 W.I.P. I_vote_lcapLexi! <3 W.I.P. I_voting_barLexi! <3 W.I.P. I_vote_rcap 
Trever (84)
Lexi! <3 W.I.P. I_vote_lcapLexi! <3 W.I.P. I_voting_barLexi! <3 W.I.P. I_vote_rcap 
Thorn Darkrose (1)
Affiliates
Photobucket Lexi! <3 W.I.P. Button10 Lexi! <3 W.I.P. 7a1feab4-1

Poll
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Lexi! <3 W.I.P.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Lexi! <3 W.I.P. Empty
PostSubject: Lexi! <3 W.I.P.   Lexi! <3 W.I.P. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 1:57 am

Vital Statistics

Name: Alexa (But she goes by Lexi)

Age/Grade: 15 years young & a sophomore

Race: Neko-Vampire Mixed Breed

Height: 5’6”

Weight: 98 lbs

Appearance: Lexi has dirty blonde “scene” hair that falls to about the bottom of her rib cage. She likes to try new things and likes some change, so her hair changes very often. Sometimes she will clip in brightly colored extensions if she hasn’t already woken up to late to put them in.Her eyes change color based on her mood, which is the only thing she is insecure about instantly sharing, so until she knows someone well enough, she will normally wear colored contacts around them. Lexi has an hourglass figure, and is very curvy. Shes not afraid to show it off so she wears alot of risky clothing and LOVES any chance to wear a bathing suit. She's bursting with confidence.

Two of the most common ways she wears her hair:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Relations

Sexuality: Straight and very open about it. She has a couple curious moments, but doesn’t everyone? If she begins to know someone well enough, she may act in more of a shy sexual manner. She’s more used to hanging out with guys, and has adjusted to editing everything she says to keep it from being an awkward “That’s what she said…” moment. Has had sexual experiences, but hasn’t yet gone to the point of losing her virginity.

Preferences: Lexi has a strange obsession with the combo of black hair & blue or green eyes. She falls under some kind of trance when she actually sees someone with the unique mixture and doesn’t really know why. She’s always loved it and it’s something her friends think is sorta weird.

Likes: Guys, the beach, surfing, the arts (dance of all sorts, drawing, ect.), music is a major part of her life. She is rarely found without her iPod. Also, oddly enough, she likes cheerleading, though she is probably the most unexpected cheerleader on the team.

Dislikes: Preps, spoiled kids, snobs, drama, the colors red and pink, (I'll add more soon!)

Back story
History: (What is your character's life story up to this moment?)
Back to top Go down

Lexi! <3 W.I.P.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nexus  :: General Creation :: Character Creation-
Jump to: