Nexus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nexus

This isn't your everyday school...

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 104 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:03 am
Latest topics
» Thorn Darkrose
Kisala Raion I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 7:55 pm by Thorn Darkrose

» Looking For New Admins & Mods!!!
Kisala Raion I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 10:26 am by Desiree

» Final Gathering
Kisala Raion I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 8:58 pm by Trever

» Skills for a Hale girl
Kisala Raion I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 5:56 pm by Desiree

» A dorm for Amelie Hale
Kisala Raion I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 5:55 pm by Desiree

» Nevaeh's Skills
Kisala Raion I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 11:41 pm by Guest

» Nevaeh's Dorm
Kisala Raion I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 11:38 pm by Guest

» Kathleen's skills
Kisala Raion I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 5:42 pm by Desiree

» Kathleen's dorm
Kisala Raion I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 7:46 pm by Guest

Top posters
Desiree (161)
Kisala Raion I_vote_lcapKisala Raion I_voting_barKisala Raion I_vote_rcap 
Trever (84)
Thorn Darkrose (1)
Affiliates
Photobucket Kisala Raion Button10 Kisala Raion 7a1feab4-1

Poll
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Kisala Raion

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Trever
Admin
Trever

Kisala Raion Empty
PostSubject: Kisala Raion   Kisala Raion I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 1:47 am

Vital Statistics:

Name: Kisala Raion
Age/Grade: 18/Senior
Race: Mixed Breed: Shapeshifter, Demon, and Human mix
Height: 5'7”
Weight: 130 lbs
Appearance: Kisala Raion Anime
A female brown haired version of the famous T-Valz, for she is his older half sister.

Relations:

Sexuality: Bisexual. Too open. Next to no experience. Almost all the time but only around close friends. With peers or strangers, she is dead quiet and sometimes even shy. But if anyone crosses her, the claws come out. Shes a rebel tomboy at heart with a big sense of humor and a strong instinct to do what she thinks is right.
Preferences: Fangs, politeness, straight hair, nice eyes, good smelling hair, one of the only girls alive who loves the smell of axe, those fresh from the gym beads of sweat, muscles but not too much, kitty get ups and or natural nekos, courage, and openness.
Likes: Swimming, Yoga, video games, the mall, chilling with friends, being the designated male in a lesbian relationship, men that aren’t afraid to let a girl do what she wants when, her laptop, defending helpless people and her friends, helping her friends, girly vampire books, traditional men that are good to women.
Dislikes: stuck up bitches, show offy men, her half brothers need to sleep with every girl in town, rape, biased against anyone so much as suspected of rape

Back story:
History: A full year older than Trever Valens, who’s father was a vampire. Her father was a full blooded human. Nothing exciting about him. Their mother was half neko and half demon. The demon and neko together allow her to transform into a flaming cat being whenever angered or threatened. This can be controlled and suppressed due to years of intense yoga training from her father after her mother abandoned both of them. Kisa swore shed find her mother one day. And she did. Caught her with another man and everything. She was outraged to say the least and she lost control of herself, Killing both her mother and the vampire lover. Trever had just came back from school after the damage was done and was shocked to see some girl he had never met, crying over both of his parents. Kisa knew the boy was her brother...and all she said was that she tried to save them and that she was sorry. Later she told him she and him were siblings. Trever, needing a companion at the time just didnt ask any questions and took any comfort he could get. The two have been close eversince.

Hell Cat Form Info:
Appearance: Kisala Raion Kate_Firestorm_Demon_Form_by_Ruriel
In this form, Kisa changes her state of being and mind entirely for she is not herself in this form. She becomes a male demon cat who she calls Carzeah.

Last edited by Trever on Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:13 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Desiree
Admin
Desiree

Kisala Raion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kisala Raion   Kisala Raion I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 4:46 pm

APPROVED
Back to top Go down
https://nexus-academy-rpg.rpg-board.net

Kisala Raion
Page 1 of 1