Nexus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nexus

This isn't your everyday school...

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 104 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:03 am
Latest topics
» Thorn Darkrose
Ezra Vadum I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 7:55 pm by Thorn Darkrose

» Looking For New Admins & Mods!!!
Ezra Vadum I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 10:26 am by Desiree

» Final Gathering
Ezra Vadum I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 8:58 pm by Trever

» Skills for a Hale girl
Ezra Vadum I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 5:56 pm by Desiree

» A dorm for Amelie Hale
Ezra Vadum I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 5:55 pm by Desiree

» Nevaeh's Skills
Ezra Vadum I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 11:41 pm by Guest

» Nevaeh's Dorm
Ezra Vadum I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 11:38 pm by Guest

» Kathleen's skills
Ezra Vadum I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 5:42 pm by Desiree

» Kathleen's dorm
Ezra Vadum I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 7:46 pm by Guest

Top posters
Desiree (161)
Ezra Vadum I_vote_lcapEzra Vadum I_voting_barEzra Vadum I_vote_rcap 
Trever (84)
Thorn Darkrose (1)
Affiliates
Photobucket Ezra Vadum Button10 Ezra Vadum 7a1feab4-1

Poll
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Ezra Vadum

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Ezra Vadum Empty
PostSubject: Ezra Vadum   Ezra Vadum I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 10:36 am

Vital Statistics:

Name: Ezra Vadum
Age/Grade: 18/Senior
Race: Human
Height: 5'10
Weight: 310lbs
Appearance:
White hair and Dark Blue eyes.
Spoiler:

Relations:

Sexuality: Heterosexual but doesn't usually have females on his mind. Finds them to be weak and only good for one thing.
Preferences: Big breasts, pretty face, Dark Hair
Likes: Fighting, A challenge, becoming the strongest, hand to hand fighting
Dislikes: Large crowds, enclosed spaces, weaklings,

Back story:
History:
Spoiler:

Origin of a Lost Race
100,000 thousand years before the human race was in it's infancy there was an almost perfect race of beings that ruled over the worlds and dimensions with technology of power beyond any comprehension of any currently living thing in existence. Their name and legacy was lost with them as they mysteriously were wiped from existence. Some believed it was hubris that doomed them but answer doesn't matter for what has been done. Rumors say that they were warriors that weapons wielded unfathomable power with their technology. Conquering one world after another with little to no resistance, even to the point the infants of their race would be sent to distant cities and in time of 7 years be said to take over the city completely paving the path of the race's empire to control territory. This race doesn't have a name but has a title and they are "THE LOST"

Origin of a Lost boy

Rtas Vadum a mine worker of Namibia, Africa found a infant alone at the deepest part of the mine thinking it was a hallucination of breath in the fumes of the mines but it took hours before Rtas realized it wasn't a hallucination. Even with a mask Rtas can't stay in the mine for more than 5 hours at a time but there was no telling how long the baby was there. This fair skin child was taken in to the African home to a loving family. Ezra was the name given to the kid named after Rtas' grandfather, a great warrior that given his life save the village from invading bandits. Ezra was born into poverty but never thought spitefully of it. In Africa all young boys of 7 years old must go through a rite of passage, He must be sent to the middle of the jungle and find his own way back. Those who return to the village are considered men. During his quest back home became lost for years in the jungle as being hunted by lions, other carnivores and bandits. In the Jungle he earned a name for himself "Predator". Mostly being unseen taking out injustices in such a brutal manner of even. The more battles and brushes with death Ezra discovered that he would become significantly stronger no matter what. It was his ability, the ability of the lost , and how they became such a powerful people.

One day Ezra was found by recruiters of Nexus Academy in the middle of a ruined city considerably wounded from battle. There was much resistance but Ezra reluctantly joins up with the academy. Still in hopes in finding his family, even if they are still in that village.
Back to top Go down
Desiree
Admin
Desiree

Ezra Vadum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ezra Vadum   Ezra Vadum I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 10:58 am

APPROVED

Welcome to Nexus academy.
Back to top Go down
https://nexus-academy-rpg.rpg-board.net

Ezra Vadum
Page 1 of 1