Nexus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nexus

This isn't your everyday school...

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 104 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:03 am
Latest topics
» Thorn Darkrose
Mine Kagamure  *DONE AND APPROVED* I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 7:55 pm by Thorn Darkrose

» Looking For New Admins & Mods!!!
Mine Kagamure  *DONE AND APPROVED* I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 10:26 am by Desiree

» Final Gathering
Mine Kagamure  *DONE AND APPROVED* I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 8:58 pm by Trever

» Skills for a Hale girl
Mine Kagamure  *DONE AND APPROVED* I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 5:56 pm by Desiree

» A dorm for Amelie Hale
Mine Kagamure  *DONE AND APPROVED* I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 5:55 pm by Desiree

» Nevaeh's Skills
Mine Kagamure  *DONE AND APPROVED* I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 11:41 pm by Guest

» Nevaeh's Dorm
Mine Kagamure  *DONE AND APPROVED* I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 11:38 pm by Guest

» Kathleen's skills
Mine Kagamure  *DONE AND APPROVED* I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 5:42 pm by Desiree

» Kathleen's dorm
Mine Kagamure  *DONE AND APPROVED* I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 7:46 pm by Guest

Top posters
Desiree (161)
Mine Kagamure  *DONE AND APPROVED* I_vote_lcapMine Kagamure  *DONE AND APPROVED* I_voting_barMine Kagamure  *DONE AND APPROVED* I_vote_rcap 
Trever (84)
Mine Kagamure  *DONE AND APPROVED* I_vote_lcapMine Kagamure  *DONE AND APPROVED* I_voting_barMine Kagamure  *DONE AND APPROVED* I_vote_rcap 
Thorn Darkrose (1)
Affiliates
Photobucket Mine Kagamure  *DONE AND APPROVED* Button10 Mine Kagamure  *DONE AND APPROVED* 7a1feab4-1

Poll
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Mine Kagamure *DONE AND APPROVED*

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Mine Kagamure  *DONE AND APPROVED* Empty
PostSubject: Mine Kagamure *DONE AND APPROVED*   Mine Kagamure  *DONE AND APPROVED* I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 10:07 am

Vital Statistics:

Name: Mine Kagamure
Age/Grade: 15 years old, grade 9
Race: Mixed Breed. Between a human demon, and a wolf demon!
Height: 4 feet 11 inches, she looks like a little wolf pup when transforms!
Weight: 37 kilograms, will be lighter when she transforms into her secondary look (wolf pup)!
Appearance:
- Main form (human like) : She has long red hair which comes down until her hips. She has red eyes, and 4 mini demon wings. 2 hidden under her hair, and another 2 on her back.
- Secondary form (demon wolf pup) : In this form, she wears a necklace. She looks like a little wolf pup, with red eyes, black ears (expect for the tips, its red on the tips), black/gray body color, red feet, and a red tail (tip of the tail, the rest is black). She also has black demon wings. Here's how she looks :
Demon 1 *human like*
Demon 2 *demon wolf pup*

Relations:

Sexuality: Ummm... Kinda shy, so she can't express it much. She prefer to hide and kept the secret to herself, not sharing it to a friend or anything. But yes, she love boys~ So, Straight!
Preferences: People that isn't to romantic or serious.

Likes: She spent most of her life training to get stronger in her offensive attacks, for defensive, she can use her wings. After that, she loves drinking tea! Pure green tea. Food that she likes is anything sweet, chicken (with any way to cook it), and berries. She loves drawing sketches, and listening to music. That's why she's good with the bass.
Dislikes: Bi boys, Bi girls, anything sour, anything spicy (food, duhhh), and SOUP!!!! Oh, and she hates it when someone insulted her. After that, good luck running away. She also didn't like to be called Kagamure.

Back story:
History: Mine is a girl in a lonely demon world. With nowhere to go. Her family left her. Well, here's the story, so listen up! I won't repeat it!
Mine used to lived in a human world. Well, WAS. Until at the age of 13, she growed demon wings, and started to transforming into a winged wolf pup. After thinking she's a weirdo (or a circus freak!), her whole step family dumped her, left her, alone in the shadows. One day, a year after that happens, a reaper took her into the demon world, and before he took her there, he says these words :

" Mine, why are you in the human world? Join me in the demon world! There, you will be save, and you will not be alone again.... "

Then the reaper took her, and they both lived together in the demon world, for a half year. Because, the reaper leaved her, and promised will come back, but he didn't. After waiting for a long time, alone, Mine found a school that is in the center of all the world portal. And that school is called :

The Nexus Academy

She didn't want to be left alone in the shadows anymore. And so, she joined the academy....

Last edited by Mine Kagamure on Sat Nov 20, 2010 12:47 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Desiree
Admin
Desiree

PostSubject: Re: Mine Kagamure *DONE AND APPROVED*   Mine Kagamure  *DONE AND APPROVED* I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 11:26 am

You forgot to put your name.
Your sexuality, from the way you described it, is straight, not bi.
Your preferences should not be pictures of your self. Those should go under appearence. Preferences are whatyou look for in a lover.
Also for your race you put demon but your shpeshifting to either a wolf or your a were wolf? Are you a mixed breed or what?

By the way, I'm not trying to be rude and critizize you, you just a have a few things that need fixing. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://nexus-academy-rpg.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Mine Kagamure *DONE AND APPROVED*   Mine Kagamure  *DONE AND APPROVED* I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 10:37 am

Desiree wrote:
You forgot to put your name.
Your sexuality, from the way you described it, is straight, not bi.
Your preferences should not be pictures of your self. Those should go under appearence. Preferences are whatyou look for in a lover.
Also for your race you put demon but your shpeshifting to either a wolf or your a were wolf? Are you a mixed breed or what?

By the way, I'm not trying to be rude and critizize you, you just a have a few things that need fixing. Smile
Oh..... Ok! Thanks for the crit. Its really helpful. Is it right now?
Back to top Go down
Desiree
Admin
Desiree

PostSubject: Re: Mine Kagamure *DONE AND APPROVED*   Mine Kagamure  *DONE AND APPROVED* I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 10:52 am

All set!

APPROVED

Welcome to Nexus academy.
Back to top Go down
https://nexus-academy-rpg.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mine Kagamure *DONE AND APPROVED*   Mine Kagamure  *DONE AND APPROVED* I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mine Kagamure *DONE AND APPROVED*
Page 1 of 1