Nexus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nexus

This isn't your everyday school...

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 104 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:03 am
Latest topics
» Thorn Darkrose
Rodrick's Skillz I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 7:55 pm by Thorn Darkrose

» Looking For New Admins & Mods!!!
Rodrick's Skillz I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 10:26 am by Desiree

» Final Gathering
Rodrick's Skillz I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 8:58 pm by Trever

» Skills for a Hale girl
Rodrick's Skillz I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 5:56 pm by Desiree

» A dorm for Amelie Hale
Rodrick's Skillz I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 5:55 pm by Desiree

» Nevaeh's Skills
Rodrick's Skillz I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 11:41 pm by Guest

» Nevaeh's Dorm
Rodrick's Skillz I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 11:38 pm by Guest

» Kathleen's skills
Rodrick's Skillz I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 5:42 pm by Desiree

» Kathleen's dorm
Rodrick's Skillz I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 7:46 pm by Guest

Top posters
Desiree (161)
Rodrick's Skillz I_vote_lcapRodrick's Skillz I_voting_barRodrick's Skillz I_vote_rcap 
Trever (84)
Rodrick's Skillz I_vote_lcapRodrick's Skillz I_voting_barRodrick's Skillz I_vote_rcap 
Thorn Darkrose (1)
Affiliates
Photobucket Rodrick's Skillz Button10 Rodrick's Skillz 7a1feab4-1

Poll
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Rodrick's Skillz

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Rodrick's Skillz Empty
PostSubject: Rodrick's Skillz   Rodrick's Skillz I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 1:54 pm

Name: Pianist

Ability: Rodrick can play the piano exseptionally well and playing it is one of his favorite hobbies.

History: Though he never pursued it as a career, Rod's life passion was always music. He learned to play many instruments at a very young age but by far the piano was his favorite, but also one of the most exspensive to own and upkeep. After getting a taste of it at a young age, he was aspired to own his own but it was something his parents could not afford at the time. He saved up every cent he had ever received or found and by the time he was 17, he finally could get himself one. Of course, he was attending Nexus at the time so it was put in his dorm. Still to this day he has that same piano and plays it at least once a day.

Name: Swordsman

Ability: Rod's great with swords and although he may be rusty now, hes still can be a very deadly advesary to anyone who wishes to challenge him. Rodrick has a license that allows him to carry his sword at his hip. Its more so for nostalgic purposes rather than defense. He never takes it out of its sheath unless a student or anyone is particularly interested in seeing it, but even then hes very cautious in making sure not to hurt anyone.
The Sword: http://www.armsofvalour.com/miva/graphics/00000001/500262_l.jpg

History: When he attended Nexus back in his teenage years, Rod was always ticked by the fact that Nexus had pussy sword sports but no REAL sports of true sword skill. His first year, he reluctantly joined the fencing team and he fucking dominated to say the least. But again, to him this was a pussy sport at the time. (Now he quite willingly partakes in demostrating the fencing team)
but back then, Rod needed more. And with the help of one amazing teacher, the two created the Swordsman Comitee, which was an after school club that trained and sparred in the forests, much like true Knights, Spartans, Vikings, Persians, etc etc. This was a club for people who didnt mind getting beat up quite abit so thats why it was held off school grounds.
Now Rod runs the Swordsman Comitee himself...as long as students would show an interest and show up at least..
Back to top Go down

Rodrick's Skillz
Page 1 of 1